Central African Republic
Central African Republic Geography and Culture
Rich in natural resources such as diamonds, gold and oil, the Central African Republic gained independence from France in 1960 and has been currently undergoing an internationally supervised transition to be able to conduct presidential and parliamentary elections.
The country’s wildlife include forest elephants and western lowland gorillas, with a climate that is tropical. The nation is believed to have over 80 ethnic groups, each with its own language. The largest ethnic groups are the Baggara Arabs, Baka, Banda, Bayaka, and Fula. The two official languages are French and Sango and most of its population identifies as Christian.
|March 29||Commemoration of Boganda|
|April 5||Easter Monday|
|May 1||Labour Day|
|May 13||Ascension Day|
|May 13||Eid al-Fitr|
|May 24||Whit Monday|
|June 30||National Payer Day|
|July 20||Eid al-Adha|
|August 13||Independence Day|
|August 15||Assumption of Mary|
|November 1||All Saints’ Eve|
|December 1||Republic Day|
|December 25||Christmas Day|
- Limited Liability
- Corporate Tax: 30%
- Income Tax (Lowest Marginal Rate): N/A
- Income Tax (Highest Marginal Rate): 50%
- VAT/GST/Sales Tax: 19%
- Bangui Cheques Postaux (Commercial Bank)
- Banque Internationale pour le Centrafrique (BICA) (Commercial Bank)
- Banque Populaire Maroco-Centrafricaine (BPMC) (Commercial Bank)
- Caisse Autonome d’Amortissement des Dettes de l’Etat (Commercial Bank)
- Commercial Bank Centrafrique (Commercial Bank)
- Ecobank (Commercial Bank)
Aadmi can support you with your expansion to Central African Republic. Our team of experts in country manage every aspect of your expansion from incorporation, accounting, legal, and even administrative concerns. Matched with Global People Strategist’s powerful labor compliance software, your company is in good hands.
Contact us today for more information about how your company can benefit from using Aadmi as your global expansion partner.