Liberia is a country located in West Africa, neighboring Sierra Leone, Guinea, and Ivory Coast. Established as a country for freed African Americans. Liberia gained independence in 1847 making it the first African country to become independent. The political climate of Liberia has been unstable as a result of constant civil war starting in 1989. The civil war ended in 2003 after intervention by the United Nations which deployed its soldiers to control the country’s security. The potential for violence and civil war remains high and many foreign governments often still have to put up travel advisories against travel there. Liberia has a unique culture combining the culture of the freed slaves from different countries along with regional traditions with each tribe having district rituals and practices. The main language in Liberia is English.
|March 10||Decoration Day|
|March 15||J. J. Roberts Birthday|
|April 9||Fast and Prayer Day|
|May 14||National Unification Day|
|July 26||Independence Day|
|August 24||Flag Day|
|November 29||William Tubmans Birthday|
|December 25||Christmas Day|
- Limited Liability
- Corporate Tax: 25%
- Income Tax (Lowest Marginal Rate): N/A
- Income Tax (Highest Marginal Rate): N/A
- VAT/GST/Sales Tax: N/A
- Access Bank Liberia (Commercial Bank)
- Ecobank Liberia (Commercial Bank)
- First International Bank (Liberia) (Commercial Bank)
- Global Bank Liberia (Commercial Bank)
- Guaranty Trust Bank (Commercial Bank)
- International Bank (Commercial Bank)
- Liberian Bank for Development and Investment (Commercial Bank)
- United Bank for Africa (Commercial Bank)
Aadmi can support you with your expansion to Liberia. Our team of experts in country manage every aspect of your expansion from incorporation, accounting, legal, and even administrative concerns. Matched with Global People Strategist’s powerful labor compliance software, your company is in good hands.
Contact us today for more information about how your company can benefit from using Aadmi as your global expansion partner.