A country in Central America, Honduras is bordered by Guatemala and El Salvador. Colonized by Spain in the 16th century, Roman Catholicism and indigenous customs blended over the years to create their current culture. Ethnic groups are primarily Mestizo, along with a smattering of Amerindian, blacks and whites. It is also one of the poorest nations in Central America, relying primarily on agriculture for its economy. Honduras is unfortunately also beset by corruption, a military regime, crime, and poverty, making it one most politically unsteady nations in Central America.
Honduran culture includes renowned painters such as Velásquez and a popular cuisine that is a mix of several different influences from Europe and Africa.
|April 1||Maundy Thursday|
|April 2||Good Friday|
|April 3||Holy Saturday|
|April 14||America Day|
|May 1||Labor Day / May Day|
|September 15||Independence Day|
|October 3||Morazan’s Day|
|October 12||Columbus Day|
|October 21||Army Day|
|December 25||Christmas Day|
- Limited Liability
- Corporate Tax: N/A
- Income Tax (Lowest Marginal Rate): N/A
- Income Tax (Highest Marginal Rate): N/A
- VAT/GST/Sales Tax: N/A
- Banco Atlantida (Commercial Bank)
- Banco FICOHSA (Commercial Bank)
- Banco de Occidente (Commercial Bank)
- Banco del Pais (Commercial Bank)
- Banco BAC-Bamer (Commercial Bank)
- Banco Promerica (Commercial Bank)
- Banco de Los Trabajadores (Commercial Bank)
- Banco Popular (Commercial Bank)
- Banco Azteca (Foreign Bank)
- Lloyds Bank (Foreign Bank)
- HSBC (Foreign Bank)
Aadmi can support you with your expansion to Honduras. Our team of experts in country manage every aspect of your expansion from incorporation, accounting, legal, and even administrative concerns. Matched with Global People Strategist’s powerful labor compliance software, your company is in good hands.
Contact us today for more information about how your company can benefit from using Aadmi as your global expansion partner.