Bosnia and Herzegovina
Situated in the Balkans, Bosnia and Herzegovina (known informally as Bosnia) is a former Yogoslav republic that went through a devastating three-year war in the early 1990s to break away and establish itself as an independent country. The conflict resulted from the Serb ethnic group wanting to remain as a part of Yugoslavia with the Croats and Bosniaks wanting independence. The war resulted in a massacre of Bosnian Muslims and Croats, eventually ending in peace via the Dayton accords of 1995.
Bosnia’s main ethnic groups are Bosniaks, Croats and Serbs, with most official business being conducted in Bosnian, Croatian, English and Serbian. The majority of the population practice Islam with a significant minority identifying as Christians. Its capital is Sarajevo.
Bosnia is developing to be a significant tourist destination offering both historical and cultural sites to visit, as well as winter sports options. It also has a strong literary tradition, counting Nobel prize winner Ivo Andrić amongst its greats.
|May 1||Labor Day|
|May 3||Labor Day (Day 2)|
- d.d. (dioničko društvo)
- a.d. (akcionarsko društvo)
- d.n.o. (društvo s neograničenom solidarnom odgovornošću)
- d.o.o. (društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću)
- k.d. (komanditno društvo)
- s.p. (samostalni preduzetnik)
- Corporate Tax: 10%
- Income Tax (Lowest Marginal Rate): 10%
- Income Tax (Highest Marginal Rate): 10%
- VAT/GST/Sales Tax: 17%
- Investiciono-komercijalna banka (Commercial Bank)
- Union Banka (Commercial Bank)
- Komercijalno-investiciona banka (Commercial Bank)
- MF banka (Commercial Bank)
- Razvojna banka Federacije BiH (Commercial Bank)
- Vakufska Banka (Commercial Bank)
- Nova banka (Commercial Bank)
- Pavlović Internacional Bank (Commercial Bank)
- Privredna banka Sarajevo (Commercial Bank)
- Addiko Bank (Foreign Bank)
- Bosna Bank International (Foreign Bank)
- Intesa Sanpaolo Banka (Foreign Bank)
- Komercijalna banka (Foreign Bank)
- NLB Banka d.d. (Foreign Bank)
- NLB Banka a.d. (Foreign Bank)
- ProCredit Bank (Foreign Bank)
- Raiffeisen Bank (Foreign Bank)
- Sberbank a.d. (Foreign Bank)
- Sberbank BH (Foreign Bank)
- Sparkasse Bank (Foreign Bank)
- UniCredit Bank Banja Luka (Foreign Bank)
- ZiraatBank BH (Foreign Bank)
- Nova Banka (Private Bank)
Aadmi can support you with your expansion to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Our team of experts in country manage every aspect of your expansion from incorporation, accounting, legal, and even administrative concerns. Matched with Global People Strategist’s powerful labor compliance software, your company is in good hands.
Contact us today for more information about how your company can benefit from using Aadmi as your global expansion partner.